To stop myself from going into any more detail about cartoons and movies I was obsessed with as a child, I'll start talking about today's smoothie! I tested out some vanilla flavoured Sunwarrior protein powder this time around, mainly because it's both raw and vegan. This awesome woman Jennifer that I've spoken with on Twitter swears by this stuff, so I had to try it because she has some great taste in products like this! She knows her stuff!
So here's the smoothie for today! :)
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- About 1/4 cup each of orange juice and coconut water
- 3-4 huge kale leaves, leafy parts only - no stems!
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp coconut butter (my tbsp was pretty big... I love this stuff!)
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts (pictured below with the protein powder I used this time around)
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder