So it was no tough decision to add some peanut butter into today's smoothie! I was tempted to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (mmm, orange ginger jelly...), but decided to throw the whole "pb & j" idea into my glass, sans bread of course... Though, with the flax meal, it gives a hint of "bread" flavour too!
So here's today's smoothie!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (I used crunchy this time around)
- About 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 heaping spoonful of strawberry coconut-based yogurt (yay, dairy free!)
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- You know the drill. Toss everything into a blender, blend until smooth, and drink up! :)
|I need to find a more creative way to take pictures of these smoothies... haha...|