This recipe doesn't have any tahini in it. I've never been the biggest fan of it, even though I will eat hummus if it has tahini. So if you really like it, feel free to add it in to this recipe. :)
So here's the recipe for some dill hummus!
- 1 cup chick peas (soaked in the fridge overnight. Then, bring them to a boil in a pot with 3 cups of water and boil for about 10 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 hours.)
- A few bunches of fresh dill, hard stems removed (I used about 1/2 cup of dill, loosely packed)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 small-medium lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- Ground black pepper (about 1/4 tsp) and sea salt (about 1/4 tsp) - you can add more if you like depending on your preference.